A small business owner wears a lot of hats – manager, bookkeeper, admin, sales person, recruiter. Having a little help can go a very long way towards your peace of mind.
A full-charge bookkeeper can help you manage your day-to-day needs and compile the statements and reports your accountant will use to file your annual taxes. As a full-charge bookkeeper with over 15 years of experience working with small businesses, I can help.
From 4 hours per month to 1 day per week I can offer you:
– On-site and off-site bookkeeping services
– Billing/Accounts Receivable support
– Payment/Accounts Payable support
– Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
– Job Costing
– Custom QuickBooks and Excel reports
– Year-end 1099 processing
– Personal bookkeeping
– Bookkeeping troubleshooting and cleanup
– Customized QuickBooks setups
– QuickBooks training
– Microsoft Office training
– Office Assistance and Management